Creativity by keeping asking questions
“It is vital in war to attack the enemy’s strategy” – Sun Tzu
Process of questioning:
- What is the enemy’s strategy?
It is necessary to know the enemy: what are his possibilities? What are his intentions?
- What is the enemy’s weakness?
How can I attack its strategy?
- Depending of his weakness, how can I exploit it?
The solution should make in sort that the enemy, by applying his strategy, contributes to his failure. More he applies his strategy more he loses.
To obtain this result, we have to consider 3 principles:
- How can I concentrate my efforts in order to achieve the goal?
- How can I maintain my liberty of action?
- How can I save my forces considering the 2 first questions?